Focusing on the Right Match
Independent day and boarding schools can be very diverse environments that offer a wide variety of academic, athletic, and extracurricular opportunities. With myriad options, we are dedicated to helping families find those schools where their child will thrive in his or her own way.
Because schools continuously update their programs, invest in new resources, and improve their facilities, our consultants spend a great deal of time on campuses and reading pertinent material to keep current with changes at individual schools as well as with broader trends in independent education. Working closely with students and their families to guide them through the application process, our individualized approach combined with our strong working knowledge of schools enables us to help families to make the best possible choices for their children’s education.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- An in-depth interview with the student and family to assess educational and personal goals
- Review of educational and personal histories, school records, and educational testing
- Development of a list of appropriate schools for the student to apply to
- Review of student with school admission offices to determine the appropriateness of the applicant's candidacy
- Creation of a timetable for each step of the application process
- Preparation for effective school visits and interviews
- Assistance for students and parents with application and essay completion